28 Days of Radical Self Love
Are you ready to make self love a tangible reality?
This course makes self love a practical, hands-on concept that can be supported with structure, tools, community and mentorship. There's no way you won't reap massive benefit from committing to the exercises. We will be using Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Shadow Work, Inner Child Work, Rituals and Self Inquiry to bolster, nourish and renew your self love.
- Make radical, sustainable positive changes in your self-talk and limiting self beliefs
- Feel empowered to make better choices and step up into your power and fullness
- Focus on what brings you joy
- Learn to love all aspects of yourself and get to the positive intention that hides beneath outdated ideas, coping mechanisms and belief systems that have kept you stuck for years
- Be able to make conscious, beneficial choices going forward instead of falling into old patterns and stories
- Let go of the inner critic as a guide and meet your inner wise being
Imagine that you're in a relationship with someone that you see every day and that this relationship has lasted your entire life to date.
I anticipate there would be times when you felt triggered, hurt, let down or irritated by this person. Or maybe the relationship would just start to feel a little bit stuck. You might need tools and seek support in nourishing that relationship.
The way I see our relationship with ourselves and our self love is similar to that- it fluctuates and is in need of support and tending.
Sometimes it's easy to love ourselves, and sometimes it's hard. We all deserve support, tools and structure in nourishing our relationship to self.
The 28 Days of Radical Self Love course is designed to explore and improve your relationship with yourself the same way you might explore and improve a relationship with a significant other. We're going to be looking at what creates strong pillars to make a loving, respectful, healthy relationship flourish: trust, acceptance, communication, appreciation and responsibility.
I'm also going to introduce you to a plethora of tools including Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Rituals, Shadow Work, CBT and Self Inquiry.
You'll be introduced to some really inspiring mentors to help you on your path. You're going to be doing homework each day, learning new tools and you'll have a community of like minded individuals to connect with!
There is also the option of purchasing the course at a higher tier, which includes two 60-minute self love coaching sessions with me.
"I had never tried EFT or NLP before, but Dom was so gentle and nurturing from the very beginning and I felt so safe to truly surrender and release deep rooted emotions that I didn't even know I was carrying. I felt so much lighter and as if a weight had been lifted. Powerful stuff, highly recommended! Love love love."
“I would wholeheartedly recommend Dominique as an EFT practitioner. Her method works at a deep level and is impressive in the way that it manages to reach far beyond day to day cognition and defended habits of thought. Dominique is exceptionally present when she works and she brings a highly potent mixture of developed skills and great intuition to what she does. Many thanks!”
"I came to Dom at a point when I was feeling unsettled and overwhelmed about a number of things in my life. It was a vulnerable place to be but Dom creates a safe non-judgemental space to share, and that is her unique gift. I have never met anyone quite like her, someone who can connect so authentically to others and make them feel so seen, safe and accepted."
28 Days of Radical Self Love
- Days 14-18 Instructions
- Introduction to Communication audio clip
- EFT practice - Communication (video to tap along with) (29:40)
- Love Languages- an exercise in self love
- "I'm sorry, please forgive me" meditation Instructions
- Doing "the work" by Katie Byron (challenging the story)
- CBT examples of Negative Self talk
- Meet the Inner Critic audio clip
- Communication Life Pie chart example
- Days 25-28 Instructions
- Introduction to Responsibility audio clip
- EFT practice- Responsibility (video to tap along with) (16:07)
- Introducing Carl Jung
- Meeting the Inner Child audio clip
- Self Forgiveness audio clip
- Prompts for "Spending Time with the Inner Kid" and "Writing a Letter" for the Inner Kid
Hello, my name is Dominique Antonina. I'm the founder of the Self Love Lab and I will be your facilitator for the 28 Days of Radical Self Love.
I am a qualified practitioner in Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Reiki, Grief Tending and Transformational Life Coaching. I have been working in the field of self love, inner child work , psychedelic welfare, mental health and trauma release work for over ten years. And I bring my skills, work experience and training, life experience, my own learning curves within self-love, my passion and commitment into this carefully constructed, lovingly weaved curriculum.
We are in a life-long relationship with ourselves. That deserves tending, care and skill. This is what I want to offer you. This is what the 28 days will provide.
Your investment includes:
- Integrating Powerful therapy tools into your tool kit
- Developing self-trust, self-acceptance, positive self-communication
- Taking time to celebrate your unique-ness
- Practicing self-responsibility as the keys to long lasting self love
- Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro Linguistic Programming, CBT and ancient Rituals
- Being part of a community of supportive and like minded souls
- A comprehensive and practical guide to cultivating self love with REAL benefits
- Insights, tools, prompts and ideas that have been gathered over ten years of work in the field
- Feeling empowered
- Say goodbye to methods that stay on the surface and dont work from the inside
- Daily homework
- Bonus material for those that require it
- Lifelong access to the course and all materials
- Structure, and a clear breakdown of what self love is, what it looks like
- LONG LASTING, POWERFUL tools embedded in therapy for cultivating it self love
- Tips to get the most of every activity
- Inspiring mentors with other works and techniques to bolster the journey
- Resources to support your deep dive
Select the higher tier and have two 60 minute 1-1 coaching sessions included in your package, based entirely on your needs, progress and giving you all the therapy tools to catapult you ahead.
You're getting a great deal
The total value of this course is estimated at about £800 at the lower tier and £920 at the higher. This is based on market research, access to lifelong materials, 1-1 coaching, the quality of daily activities, as well as the time and energy poured into the content and the very careful, attentive and lovingly weaved curriculum and skill-set applied. I feel good about this offering, and I want to share it with you. For people that genuinely want this and need this and are in a no-income situation, there are scholarships available if you reach out.